Over 80% of car shoppers use a computer, smart phone, or tablet to find their next car. We will put your collectible car or pick up truck in front thousands and thousands of potential buyers wherever, and whenever and on whatever electronic device they choose to shop with. We offer one of the most superior consignment programs available to those that need it and best of all, it’s FREE! We advertise world-wide on numerous platforms!
Many collector car enthusiasts have made the decision that they would like to sell their antique and special interest hot rod or classic car. The thought of selling their car themselves usually causes them to procrastinate because of the hassle of phone calls, emails and Internet woes. Let alone, having strangers and tire kickers over to their personal home at all times of the night and day upsetting family life.
We offer the “American Classic Car Sales” consignment solution. We will sell your prize possession for FREE! Yes, FOR FREE! We will market it world-wide, locally and online at no cost to you at all. That said, for us to handle the sale of your classic car, we must to come to a reasonable price solution. Because, what you believe the car is worth, might not actually be what a fair market value might bring. We will need to come to a mutual agreement on a reasonable price that you will accept for your vehicle. Our expert car sales staff can assist with all the necessary research.
Then, just sit back with no worries and watch us market and sell your classic muscle or hot rod car!
Services We Offer:
- Worldwide buyers
- Financing for qualified US buyers
- Our dealership is represented on over 30 auto internet sites
- Over 50 detailed pictures of your car on our website
- Full time sales staff to market your vehicle
- Our website gets tens-of-thousands of page views each month
- We handle all Tax, Title and License for our buyers
What to expect when you bring in your car:
- We will inspect your classic to ensure it meets our standards
- After doing some Internet research, we will offer you a current fair market value
- We will make a copy of your car title
- We will make a copy of the car’s registered owner's Drivers License
- We will ensure the VIN on the car matches the one on the title
- You will need to remove all personal possessions from the car
- You provide us with detailed information on your classic car
- We will all sign consignment contracts and any other paperwork necessary
- We will get your car posted online and other websites within a matter of days
Tips For Getting Your Car Ready For Sale:
- We do not allow vehicles with open titles. Consignor can only be the registered owner on the title.
- Know the current market value of your vehicle before contacting us
- Make sure the car’s VIN on the vehicle matches the VIN on your title
- Get the vehicle cleaned and detailed.
- We require a CARFAX report on all cars from 1981 and newer
- Bring all pertinent information you have on the car, including all prior mechanical, history and classic restoration information
What To Expect When Your Vehicle Sells:
- Once your car sells and payment has cleared from your buyer, we will contact you to have you bring in your original title
- We will then exchange your title for a payment check from American Classic Car Sales
- The deal is then done. You go home with the money and we take care of everything after that
Contact Us Now:
- Email our Auto Consignment Rep today!
- Call our Consignment Reps directly at (941) 928-4234 • (941) 928-2339